Do you love tennis and are looking to join an awesome team? Elysium Tennis is hiring! We are looking to add tennis professionals to our coaching staff.
Elysium Tennis offers outstanding tennis, pickleball and platform tennis options for all ages and abilities! From beginners to high-level competitors, we provide racquet enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels with the perfect place to play. Our staff is a fun group, and we offer flexible hours.
Elysium Tennis seeks an energetic and friendly full-time Assistant Tennis Professional at our member-based tennis facility in Plain City, Ohio.
The Assistant Tennis Professional helps set the tone for instruction and player development. They will work with the Director of Tennis and General Manager to ensure positive coaching, safety, fun and a positive learning environment are central to every lesson.
• USPTA or PTR certified (strongly recommended)
• A strong track record of teaching excellence (Previous experience is a plus)
• A great on-court presence with an understanding of modern fundamentals and development progressions
• A team player with a friendly attitude and personality is a must
• Punctual, professional and positive with a strong work ethic
• The ability to connect to a diverse range of ages and levels
• A positive presence with a focus on safety, community service and mentorship
• The interest and desire to help grass-roots players learn the game
• 4.0+ NTRP preferred
• Teach/lead lessons, clinics and camps as required by the Director of Tennis and General Manager, following positive coaching standards
• Provides beginning through advanced instruction for all level players
• Help create a welcoming atmosphere for all players and have a positive student-focused attitude
• Follow current health and safety guidelines
By norbert|2023-07-12T01:57:15+00:00July 12th, 2023|Blog|