Challenger Tennis Program
Junior Tennis Program-2012/2013
This group is designed for Middle School or High School players that have played on their school team and in some USTA tournaments. These players rally consistently from the baseline, use the correct grips and have a solid foundation. The goals of this group are to move on to the Elite clinic and/or move up on their High School team.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday ( 4-6pm)
- $34/class, billed monthly through EFT
- Match Play- Sundays 4-6pm, Cost included in monthly charge.
- Junior membership required (cost $15/monthly or $150/year + tax)
34/class, will be billed monthly
- Fall Schedule – Aug. 28,2012- June 7, 2013 (4-6pm)
- Optional clinics Aug. 21,23 &24 (4-6pm ) Nov. 23rd (9-11am) Dec. 27& 28 , 2012 (9-11am) Jan. 3&4 (4-6pm)
- Closed Labor Day Sept 3, Thanksgiving Nov. 22, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dec.24 & 25, 2012, New Years Day Jan. 1, 2013 Easter Sunday March 31 & Memorial Day May 27, 2013
- SUMMER SCHEDULE – JUNE 11, 2013 – AUGUST 16, 2013
Challenger Program Requirements
Must use correct grips and technique, is physically committed and is willing to work hard and listen to coaches
Has played on their High School Varsity Tennis team in the last year and/or
Has won at least 15 USTA sanctioned tournament matches in any age group 12’s-18’s
Goal is to move up on their Varsity team and /or improve their ranking and advance to the Elite clinic.